Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: Short but Potent!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Short but Potent!

I have 5 points to touch on in my first post:

1. I just finished Robert F. Kennedy's Crimes Against Nature. I've also heard him speak in a couple of interviews, (because he struggles for adequate coverage in our corporate shill, heavily censored media) and I must say I'm impressed. I honestly don't know much about the man, but I'd advise anyone who cares at all about their environment, country, politics, friends, family, and/or themselves etc. to read this book! Please feel free to tell me what you think after as it reflects much of what I've thought I've seen behind the scenes of our political, social, and environmental landscape over the last 10 years. Let's educate ourselves and each other before it's too late!
2. I sincerely hope (especially now that I have a family to raise!) that we all can somehow come together to avoid the future that somehow seems inevitable in the hands of our current leaders: Think something of a corporate slave-master whipping his slaves with whips of distracted consumer-frenzy as they sit dumbfounded in the polluted wasteland that America will have become. To top it off, the slave-master is still "at war" with a portion of it's slaves for desiring the freedom to at least endure the slaver with a little medicinal/recreational use of Mari J. Just a bunch of metaphors...or are they...
3. I also just finished one of my freshly made, delicious, super-potent, medicinal, sugar cookies!
4. Thanks to Jory and Joey Johnson for the idea to start one of these. (But primarily their friendship of course!)
5. I'll try to post with some regularity as well as comment on other's blogs when I can, so stay tuned and be patient, please.

2 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger Joey C Johnson said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It's the best therapy and outlet for all those ideas in your head. Just think about all those campfire conversations and all nighter's, now the world is your audience.

I'll definitely be a regular reader, so keep up the posts.

Hey check your link to my page, it's not working.

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Right on, a new link to be added to my "blogs I dig" category. I will definitely check out the book. The link to Joey's page isn't working because it is listed as bogspot as opposed to blogspot. With some dialog back and forth maybe I will be more diligent with my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home