Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: Late, As Usual

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Late, As Usual

Yes, I know. I just made my drunken posts and comments recently, but Athena and I cut a little loose tonight and now I'm good and intoxicated! ;)
So here comes the next Great White enhanced rant!
LOL, this will be almost as fun for me to read tomorrow as for you (as long as I haven't offended anyone I care about too much!).

Ah FUCK! I hate the claustrophobic sensation I get when I think of trying to do the RIGHT thing in a fucking society that is SO hell-bent on KAMIKAZE CONSUMERISM and GREEDY CAPITALISM!

How much is your TIME really worth to you!?

Does anyone really need to work as many hours as they do, just to make someone else rich?

How long will it take us to figure out that we are really only wasting ourselves (let alone our fellow man) by thinking we all need to BUY into a system that could care less about INDIVIDUALS?

Where did we lose track of the FUCKING OBVIOUS? How the fuck did we really end up so far from any COMMON SENSE, let alone the FREEDOM this country was supposed to be founded on? (Unfortunately I think I now know/speculate much of that nightmarish debacle.)

Why are we just rushing faster and faster to see what the planet will be like with all of it's resources depleted or completely FUBU (fucked up beyond usability)!?

Does anyone even occasionally consider where the FUCK all our garbage REALLY goes? All our waste products? All that OLD SHIT/NEW SHIT that we all thought/think we needed/need to make us happy or distract us?


Haha, I just noticed I never posted this and had saved it instead. Well, it is what it is, and I'll post it now...unedited. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home