Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: Back to the Ranting

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Back to the Ranting

Ok, I'm back from the blogging dead zone. It's hard to rant when you have such a beautiful little girl smiling at you all the time!! Here are some of the rants that you've missed and some of my thoughts that are comments on other blogs (mostly Jory's) since I've been on hiatus.

I should point out that from here on out this blog will probably be more flagrant (as I'm more fed up with stupid shit than ever, and if Jory hasn't been shipped off to Git-less yet, I should be ok...hopefully!). Check out my Spiral Out link if you're looking for stuff that might be less flagrant...maybe.

This administration has proven that they are nothing but lying, conniving fucks who are hell-bent on subverting personal liberty, re-structuring checks and balances, ruining our relations with the world, and destroying our environment for PROFITS for themselves and anyone who will sell out with them!!

Also, screw the Supreme Court in their decrepit old asses with rusty rail spikes. I officially gave up on those pussies after they flaked out on their chance at making any positive changes in the Marijuana issue. And now it's only going to get worse.

Our government and our "democracy" have failed and most people don't know or care as long as capitalism remains intact.

I expected the usual bull-shit rhetoric from the bushman this state of the union, but trying to sabotage my Mannimals!?! He can't get away with sand-bagging a family of the revolution that way! ;)
Oh, I guess he might have meant manimals... LOL

Well, I'm still hearing new jokes, bits, routines, etc. involving my comedic reference to the Hitler Mustache. I fucking missed the boat on that one! There's many times I imagine that maybe if Tom, Jory, and I had made some sort of effort to get our views, rants, and comedic stylings out to the people; we'd probably be wealthy and famous since much of the material was great and at least a little ahead of it's time. : )

I have a new book suggestion (don't forget Crimes Against Nature, Robert Kennedy Jr.!). I just read, "High In America: The True Story behind NORML and the Politics of Marijuana" by Patrick Anderson. I really like the feel of the portrayal he's giving. It's hard to say how true it is, but it seems to me to be highly probable. I'd recommend that anyone who knows, cares, or wants to get a good history lesson on Marijuana in America, American legal and justice systems and practices (especially about Marijuana), and Marijuana politics should read this book!
It's just too bad so many people thought that cocaine was safe like Marijuana. : (

Marijuana will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no marijuana." quote from unknown source

Fuck these marijuana commercials irritate me! Every time I have to see some moronic commercial tell me I'll be letting my kids drown or I'm funding terrorism because I enjoy smoking (let alone smoke medicinally) it makes me furious! It makes a person want to wage war back when an unfounded and evil war is waged upon them! ("RAMMING SPEED! Perhaps today is a good day to die!" right Jory!?) *There go the red flags for my blog now that I've mentioned terrorism and marijuana both in the same sentence!*

What a fucking sham drug companies, doctors, hospitals, insurance, and health care are on so many levels! If you need any facts defining my point just ask! As has been said before, "I got a million of em!"

So a bit for a sketch show occurred to me the other day: Religious figures (from God on down) in all sort of different scenarios. It could also be done as a short story job, I suppose. Things like (and this is the part I haven't thought out as well): God at the moment his beings (created in his image) started killing each other, Jesus at Woodstock, Mohammed at a Rave, Buddha at Fat-Camp, etc. Knock that around your brains and see what you think/come up with! :)

How far of a stretch is this?: Your "good friend" Poop-Dick Cheney (Jory has rekindled my enjoyment for good names, lol) shoots you for some conspiracy-laden reason. Now he tells you he's left you alive out of friendship but you better not make a fucking peep! Ouch! I mean, Jory has tagged me with a folf disc, but that was NOT A GUN, clearly my fault, and I'm not 78!

The majority of our Media in this country seems to be a bunch of spoon-fed, blow-hard, time-wasting, un-investigative, too-little if not just too-late buffoons. I really can't believe anyone even bothers showing up for white house press conferences any more! Maybe those pussies should take a tip from the paparazzi on how to do some fucking investigative journalism and really dig for a real answer for once!

After a year or more of REALLY starting to pay attention to the environmental issues I now am beginning to picture people who don't care about the environment to be the same people who might enjoy just taking a fucking dump in their own kitchens, showers, and/or beds! [Myself in the past included (even though I was never overtly disrespectful to nature)]. Let's all try to start to educate ourselves a little more about our actions and their consequences in nature; for ourselves and future generations, please!

If we're ever able to finally leave the U.S. on a vacation, our family is going to have to master some foreign accent so the locals don't take us for American Asshole Fools!

LOL, did you got your Rant fix!? I hope this one was potent for you since I've been M.I.A. for so long!

Peace
Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jory and I used to dream about creating the "Tom 'n Jory Show" back when he used to live w/Rod... You could do the "Cooking and Baking with Eric" segments and the occasional rant ala Frank Black on the Daily Show. We could have "Folfin' Friday", "Storytime with Uncle Rod", "Jory's and Eric's Poetry Corner", etc..

Now with the internet, such a show would be easy and cheap to produce and could garner a huge underground following...we'd be bigger than Wayne and Garth!

Unfortunately, we all live all over the place now...I guess we're all gonna have to move to Humboldt!

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Mr. E Mann said...

Whoa!! Ok, as a warning, I am really drunk tonight! I probably shouldn't even make comments, but since my spelling is ok, I'm gonna continue. (Ah Christ, LOL, you never know when these drunken comments will come back to haunt you.) I blame anything unintended on Tom! ;)

Although it would be delightful to have you all move here; I don't, unfortunately, see that happening (although I always had wished we could have moved somewhere more free, together!).**

I do remember you and Jory talking about the "Tom & Jory Show" back in the old days; and I remember you, Rod, and Jory talking about adding my madness to the mix (usually in the background after making some sort of crazy comment
or other).

So, I have been thinking lately (since we've all been so far apart) that we should take advantage of our personalities, our intelligences, and our enjoyment of each other and do something creative like that together.

I did have one idea we could maybe try: Maybe we could start the show nice and cheaply by starting a blog together and then progressing our ideas from there...?

Within the blog we could each (any wives who wanted to be, could definitely be included too) have a say in the name, the password, and at least 1 segment dedicated to each of us.

If we put it together right, I don't see how it couldn't, at least, be entertaining to us, if not a broader audience! Most importantly, it would give us all an excuse to stay in even closer, funner communication than we are now...

Of course, if we do something like that; we'd need a Jew on our side to succeed. :) Can you foster that portion of yourself to propagate our success!? Wink, wink...Nudge, nudge; know what I mean...?! (LOL, Monty Python)

Well, I was thinking of making this a part of a post on the blog, but you got me goin' there Tom! ;)

Let me know what you all think. :)

We can't wait to hang out with you all again soon!

**Here still isn't even FREE, which means nowhere in America probaboly is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home