Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: Little Bronco Post

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Little Bronco Post

Ok, I didn’t get my Bronco post done in time. So, before the game starts I’ll just hurry and make a few of my points and we’ll hope it works out this way.

#1: Give the ball to Bell. Stop playing him for only 1/3 of the carries! Look at the averages and pull your heads out of your asses and give Bell more carries than Anderson!

#2: Don’t just give it to Bell up the middle. Keep using the pitch and screens and eventually he’ll break the long one, every game!

#3: With the field spread, using Bell and his speed and pitches and screens, you can then use the play-action and the roll-outs for Plummer’s best chance for success.

#4: Bring the intensity and capitalize on more opportunities instead of assuming “We’ll get them the next time around…” My guess is the Eagles are going to come to play today!

#5: Be prepared for bad officiating. (Last week was HORRIBLE officiating!!)

#6: Don’t get predictable on offense!!

If we can manage to do these things, I think we can take the Eagles today! I’ll get to my more in depth post soon. It’s getting close to ready to post…

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote a lovely (and lengthy) comment about the game but hit some phantom key and the whole thing went blank. so i'll just say that it was a sound thrashing by the Broncos..

ps. The Broncos are the FIRST team in the HISTORY of the NFL to have a 300 yd passing QB and two 100 yd RBs. Now THAT'S balance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home