Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: Ok, Test 2

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Ok, Test 2

Ok, here's my second test. I don't want to try posting a whole group, like I have done on the family site, until I see that my site isn't still having trouble! The error message I got when I tried to load my first test, 001 java.io.IOException: EOF while reading from control, doesn't mean anything to me. I couldn't find it in any of the help info and they haven't e-mailed me back yet about my question.
Ok, I'm gonna try one more time to post the draft of test 1, before I post this one.
Well, this should be no surprise: The error message that would NOT let me post the first 6 times I tried on test 1, is suddenly gone...WTF!!! The post sailed right on through, and I did exactly what I had all the tries before. Let's hope that Blogspot has finally got it together! I'll try this one, then do the big one if it comes through.



This is one of Matrim (with one of his extra big grins) hanging out the window of Matilda!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home