Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: Getting Back up to Speed

Friday, September 09, 2005

Getting Back up to Speed

Well, I have a break here for a minute so I thought I better get in a quick post. Man, what a fun/busy last couple weeks it has been! It has been a wild ride from the planning, to the people arriving, to the adventuring around Humboldt, to the ceremony, to the camping/partying, to good-byes, and to getting back to normal (whatever that is) around here.

We are SO happy that so many of our good friends and family members could make it out for the event. We thought the whole thing went really well! We only wish that we had more time to spend with each of you! There is so much to do and see that it really was just the tip of the iceberg that we were able to show you. We'll have to get you all back out here somehow or another. Especially Jory & Joey and Shane & Jessie since we got the least amount of time to spend with you guys!!

Well, you bastards (except Craig, he did his duties) have left me with an entire keg to try to kill off!! It looks like I'll be crawling to bed every night this week. Hahaha! Maybe I'll just lean up against the keg and pour directly into my mouth until it's gone or I am. ; )

I'll post again later tonight or tomorrow with at least 1 picture from the wedding. I've got to go now. My wife is home!! ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home