Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: WTF Blogspot!!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

WTF Blogspot!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm supremely pissed off!!! I just spent the last 8 hours off and on (mostly on) trying to figure out what was happening to my blog!
I begin by pulling up my blog to see that the one picture I have posted there isn't coming up. I follow by trying to refresh my page, then I try pulling up my page from different links, just to see. Same result happens. I then talk to Jory and find out that he's having the same trouble. When he tries to open my page it doesn't show the picture at the top from the last post. (And not only that, he says many of my pictures from our family site aren't pulling up any more either!!! They were still showing up on my computer at the time, but it freaked me the hell out!)
I decide that Blogspot must have lost it or it got corrupted or something. So I then spend the next several hours trying to fix the original post. I upload the picture again and again and again! Over 10 times (I lost count) did I try to get a successful upload of the picture to replace the earlier post with, and none of them made any difference. Finally, I give up and consider the picture a lost cause...maybe there's some error in the picture where it will show up on my computer but not blogspot any more...or maybe someone flagged my last post for swearing or Tom in a gorilla suit...? So, I figure I'll try one last time to pull up my site since the family pics are still showing up on our site from my computer. And wouldn't you know it...it pulls right up as normal and I just wasted my whole fucking night instead of getting the family site updated or getting to respond to comments on mine and other's sites. (Plus being irritated to the extreme!)
FUCK AOL's and Blogspot's programmers, and all programmers who can't get their shit together enough to run their program as they advertise!!
I'll get to making another post here (with some of my favorite pictures) as soon as possible, now that my whole night was wasted. Also check the family site as I have another 7 (or so) categories of pictures to post. And Athena and I will get to comments, maybe tomorrow night.
p.s. Jory couldn't make the doctor til Monday, so no word for sure on his condition. Best of luck and keep us posted.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Everything looks good now. That's totally weird. Doctor's appointment tomorrow! The aliens better come tonight and remove their probes unless they want to be discovered!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Mr. E Mann said...

Hahaha! You shouldn't have warned them. Now the doctor didn't catch them.
Hopefully I don't have any more picture trouble as I'm going to post a few of my favorite pictures at this site today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home