Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: Wedding Pics

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Wedding Pics


DAMN!! This takes forever with my slow-ass connection. I thought I'd get a preview of posting pictures to blogspot via AOhelL and man is it going to take forever to post the wedding stuff! I'm also worried about how the pictures are going to show up, but I guess we'll see when I post this. I guess I can drop the picture quality to match what will show up if it doesn't display at the level my camera does.

Here's a good one of the old gang down at College Cove before the wedding. I'm only going to post a few of my favorites on this site. I'll put in a link to the Family Mann site when we start posting here tonight or in the next couple days. Stay tuned as we'll probably post them in a few different sessions.

4 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Joey C Johnson said...

The pictures are posted, feel free to check them out. http://joeythegrlsphotos.blogspot.com/
We had an awesome time, thanks for having us! I'm sure we'll make it out there again sometime, preferably in the middle of summer so we won't be so cold. =) It wasn't too cold, just a shock to the system.

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhh.. you'll have to bring your winter coats cuz that was the middle of summer give or take 5 degrees ;)
We definately would like you guys to come out again and spend some more time with us.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Joey C Johnson said...

We'll bring the coats next time, I'm sure we'll come back up. We had a great time! But it's your turn now, come on down to the sunshine state! It's perfect weather here now and getting cooler everyday.

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunny Arizona sounds like fun 2 me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home