Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: Picture Test

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Picture Test

This is absurd!!! I decided to try just one picture on this post to make sure I wasn't going to have more trouble with posting pics and surprise, surprise...now it says I have some sort of stupid error message when I try to post this! I don't know if it's aol or blogspot, but I'm getting extremely pissed!! I guess I'll just leave this one like it is, even thought it's not even showing up on my site, just in my list of posts. I'll try again here in a few when stupid aol dial-up traffic isn't as heavy, as I think that might be part of the problem.


Here's a good one of me, Craig, Jory, Tom, and Athena W. the morning after the wedding! We were glad Jory and Joey decided to stay the night before. We wish Shane and Jessie could have stayed too. Joey must be at the bathroom. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home