Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: Test 3

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Test 3

Ok, I got a return email from Blogspot about the errors I was getting. Apparantly it was their fault. Some sort of problem with their server. Supposedly the problem is solved, but I'm going to post this test before I make my larger post with several of my favorite pictures. I hope this works, because I'm pretty tired of wasting time doing something that already takes a lot of time with dial-up (although I do enjoy it when it works).


Debbie, Athena, Matrim, Craig, and Hershey are sitting together, on the beach, after the wedding. The Wedding Gorilla has shed his pelt!

3 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Mr. E Mann said...

Hooray!!! Hopefully it will be business as usual with the posts! (slow, but consistant at least, and successful in the end.)
I will attempt to post the big one now. ;)

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like everything is posting well! I can't even imagine the frustration of trying to upload pictures with dial-up, when we had dial up I could barely stand to make a regular post. Nice that Blogger responded to you and told you it was their problem!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Mr. E Mann said...

Yep, and now I'll hopefully get the bigger post through ok...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home