Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: Utah News and the Latest Here

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Utah News and the Latest Here

Well, it has been awhile since I posted anything. I really haven't had a chance/energy to even get online in quite some time! Here's a quick update and some other info.

From NORML.ORG:
Utah Needs Your Help
Current and former members of Hempower Utah, Mood For A Day, Utah Therapeutic Humane Cannabis Initiative (THC-I), The Utah Hemp Alliance and Church of the Hemp Goddess are attempting to start a Bona Fide Utah NORML Chapter.
Utah needs NORML to help educate the people of Utah about the virtues of Medical Cannabis as well as the injustices brought about by the current Marijuana laws of this State.
We invite you to attend this meeting to help establish a Utah NORML chapter that will help to make great changes in the way the people of Utah perceive the nature of Marijuana and it's users.
The meeting will be at:
The Salt Lake Roasting Company (Upstairs)320 East 400 SouthSalt Lake City. UtahOctober 22, 2005 at 5:00 PM
Everyone is invited to attend. Tell your friends and family.
We are looking for two bright and fearless individuals to step forward and help us complete the required minimum to start this chapter.
We are also looking for people to become members and volunteers to help distribute information for the cause of Marijuana Freedom.
Please make time to attend this meeting. Feel free to contact us, via email, if you have any questions.
** It is requested, but not mandatory, that people buy some coffee or other items to help support the coffee shop, as they were kind enough to allow us to hold a meeting there.
Thank you,
Ben Valdez
Dr. Ken Larsen
Michael Greene
Natl. NORML


Here's a chance for anyone in Utah who is serious about their rights to get involved. I wanted to get this posted sooner...but at least I got it up before the event was over.

Jory: Thanks for your comment on my last post! I had hoped, but didn't figure I would, get too much response from that one, let alone a positive one from you. ; ) I would say your fantasy stands a chance of at least being possible, but unfortunately not probable. : ( Those slippery republicans might just be capable of waltzing away, practically unscathed, to wreak more havoc.
I can't believe that this country hasn't experienced even more catastrophe than it has, especially during this administration's reign of terror. I'm worried that it won't be long before the average citizen here either has, or will have, looked around in disbelief and said, "How did we let this happen?!?" or some variation of that, when their life gets severely affected by individuals/society/government and their/it's failures. (Of course, for many of them, that won't happen until they see the world around them in ruins and still no Jesus to be seen). Actually I bet most people say "How did this happen to us?" much more often than "How did we let/make this happen?" if or when shit really hits the fan here!

Ok, people. As you see, I'm toying with the idea of responding to comments in posts like Jory has been doing. I'm thinking of doing it when it has been awhile since I've been online, then responding in the comments when I'm up to date. Maybe I'll just put up a reminder in my latest post when anyone needs to check back to our thread of comments...I'll have to think about it and let everyone know the format when I decide.

I'll get back with a post soon. There's been lots of stuff to post about lately, so I'll get busy and let you all know what's been happening with me and the family and the world here in the next few days.

Take care of yourselves and each other and remember to keep/start thinking, because it's not illegal yet!

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Eric,

Fine posts as of late. I did read the last post until today...i wonder how the meeting went.

How bout them Broncos, huh? why can't they go 6-1?

Hey, what's your email address? I made something in school that you may appreciate...btw, what's Jory's?

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Mr. E Mann said...

I'm still getting ready for my Bronco post about the season thus far. Probably before Sunday. It will be enclusive of what I've thought of the whole season thus far.

My email address is librahippy@aol.com. I check it often these days, so send something over. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home