Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: Birthday

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Birthday

Well, I can't believe I made it past the big 27! Not much time to write now, just wanted to let everyone know that the Broncos did me proud (well they could have done better over-all...) and got a win for my 28th birthday.

Athena is taking me out to eat at Mazzoti's, the Italian restaurant on the Plaza. We haven't eaten there yet, but everyone I know who has, has had nothing but good to say.

I also got my "girls" do finish up today exactly. ; ) This time of year, in these parts, it smells like all kinds of skunks have been run over.

I have a longer post to make here in the next day or two, and I'll also have the wedding ceremony pictures posted on the family site. Keep checking back!

6 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bubby! Now that you've made it past 27, your going to have to live forever! (well outlive me anyway) Love you lots!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy B-Day! Sounds like you got a heck of a present there! Enjoy dinner, follow it up with a cookie or something would ya!

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Eric, come visit us soon...I need a good excuse to throw the Ogden course! ;)

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Mr. E Mann said...

Thanks people! It was a good birthday. The food was great and the girls are looking awesome! I'll have butter for cookies for the next couple months. ;)

We were going to try to come to UT and maybe AZ for visits, but with the wedding, robbery, and Aviendha so close to coming I don't think we'll be able to travel again until the first of the year, at least. :(

We'll have to see how things turn out, but you're all welcome back here any time!

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Joey C Johnson said...

Happy belated Birthday!

Sorry with our visitors and work I haven't checked people's blogs for a week or so.

Glad you made it to 28, 29 will com faster than you expect.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Joey C Johnson said...

Check out my blog, dated Oct. 2nd, hopefully this will make up for my late comment. AND Hopefully you don't mind that I used one of your pictures. If you do mind, let me know and I will swap it out for another one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home