Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: Good Shows For Kids

Friday, September 30, 2005

Good Shows For Kids

My favorite cartoon to watch with Mat is Captain Planet. It can be cheesy at times, but it's great getting a good message packed into an entertaining and easily digestible medium. Matrim and I watch it together all the time, amongst a few other quality shows he likes. We also like: The Magic Schoolbus, Cyberchase, Maya and Miguel, Scooby Doo (the old ones), and Between the Lions (Athena got me into that one). It seems like you have to watch the quality old cartoons, or PBS if you want to see anything on t.v. that is programming "for kids". Let us know if there's anything else to add to the list that would be good. No Jory, not any of your cartoons. ; )

Now, of course, my favorite cartoons are the ones like South Park, American Dad, Simpsons, Family Guy, (and yes, we do let Mat watch them...it's not worse than living with me. lol)! And yes I do enjoy Scooby Doo (Shaggy and Scooby and their munchies never fail to make me laugh) and all the ones we let Matrim watch.

5 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Care Bears is a good one with a good message unfortunately they don't air the tv episodes, just the movies once in a while. And bub, you can't forget about Duck Tales although it isn't on TV now either. You'd think they'd have these on TV, I wonder why they dont..

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I used to watch Duck Tales all the time! I would say Sesame Street is the all time standard by which to judge kid's programming, but, after that night at Rod's I am not so sure about that.

And no Tom you DON'T have the force, next thing you know you will be telling us that when you pass out on us you are really "meditating."

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Mr. E Mann said...

Yeah, Duck Tales is another good one!

Hahaha...I've watched a few episodes of Sesame Street with Matrim, but it's not the same any more. ;)

LOL...meditating! Maybe Tom is just practising "sensory deprivation"!

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who can forget the classic staring match between Muppet and Bug-kid!

I AM A JEDI!!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Mr. E Mann said...

That poor kid is still probably trying to brag it up that she beat Big Bird. LoL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home