Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: Graphic Art

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Graphic Art

Look at these pictures a graphic artist made for me! Haha ; )


I'm gonna pull a Tom and eat the shrubbery! : )


What everyone should have in their kitchen! (The Volcano and foliage, anyway.)


You could put your christmas presents under this one! (Only I bet Santa would take the tree!) Hahaha...isn't "graphic art" fun.

On a side note, I've been busy lately getting the wedding ceremony pictures uploaded and playing Warcraft 3, (we'll have to play once I beat the single player stuff and get a good feel for the game Jory) when I'm not working or hanging out with Matrim. So check the family site in the next day or two for a couple of new groups of pictures. I'm still working on a longer post for another day, so stay tuned...

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Mr. E Mann said...

Sorry Tom, I know I'm horrible... :) (I just wrote the first thing that came to mind.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home