Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: p.s.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

p.s.

Oh and as Jory said (I forgot to mention in my earlier post how Athena and I were talking about Humboldt needing to take further political action to stay on the front of the scene after we read the news): Way to go Denver! Now you are really the Mile High City!!

Also, to the rest of the country who hasn’t gotten it yet: Get it together and quit arresting/persecuting innocent adults who are interested in life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!

3 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is not on the topic, but April and I are talking about going to San Fran and Palo Alto during the week of March 12...chances aren't good to make it up to Arcata so y'all should come on down and hang out...

think about it....

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Joey C Johnson said...

I keep checking for new pictures as you promised but am not seeing any new pictures DAMNIT!

Laters!

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger Mr. E Mann said...

We'd love to make a visit happen if we can. We'll have to see how things are looking a little closer to that time, so check back with me in a month or so. ;)

Yep WAY behind on the blogging lately. I'll be trying to get all the posts up on the family site and getting all the blogging caught up in the next week...depending on the baby situation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home