Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: Travel Updates

Monday, February 27, 2006

Travel Updates

Well, there is good news and probably bad news for us here.

First the good news:
It's been almost a year now since we ventured out to visit all you wonderful people we miss back in Utah. Luckily we got to see many of you at the wedding at least. Either way, it's been too long since we've seen our friends and family (if not Utah!).

Anyway, it won't be long now until we're calling you up to let you know we're coming to town. (Since we don't know the exact days we'll be there yet ourselves, and I like surprises.)

We're hoping to get to see as many of you as we can in the time we'll be there. We can't wait to show Aviendha to you all! Hopefully the weather will be good for driving and folfing (fuck it, we'll play anyway)!

Unfortunately, there is the bad news that is extremely disappointing to us! :(
Despite all my efforts, I haven't been able to pull off any of my plans (so far...but time is getting short now) to visit our great friends Jory and Joey in Phoenix!!

We were really hoping to try and get in a visit to you two (even for just a day/day and a half) before the heat sets in! We can't wait to see you two again! I've been waiting to call you lately with an update until I had solid info. Unfortunately nothing ever solidified... I'll give you a call in the next few days and let you know what's happening and see how you all are (besides the obvious from our blogs...) p.s. Have you checked out my more positive blog yet? I decided I needed somewhere to write that wasn't just the rants.


That's all for now. We'll be in touch with everyone soon.
We hope everything is going well for you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home