Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: Limbaugh

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Limbaugh

Yes I know. Not a topic worthy of a two plus month hiatus. I'll have something bigger and better shortly (and there has been PLENTY of rants to choose from) but I'm furious enough at that drug addled trough of human waste, Rush Limbaugh, that I had to get out a mini rant.

What a cold fucker. Who attacks someone with Parkinsons?! I mean Rush is pompous, hypocritical, and just plain stupid, but this?
I believe I will laugh til I cry the day that heartless, black hole of compassion is in need of help from someone else and instead of helping or at least doing nothing his would be helper plugs his nose and shits in his mouth before forcing it shut forever.

Never fear that I haven't still been ranting away as usual at all the ceaseless irritations and atrocities that I am aware of. I just haven't felt motivated to share lately and have been busy with other endeavors. I shall return and unleash here soon. Stay posted. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home