Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: BOYCOTT/Must Be Destroyed LIST

Saturday, April 08, 2006

BOYCOTT/Must Be Destroyed LIST

This post will contain the names of companies that our family is boycotting. I'll name at least 1 reason they're each on the list, but these evil fuckers are guilty of much more than that. I hope you'll join us in VOTING with your MONEY!

I'll add updates to the list and bring it back as a new post. Feel free to comment or make suggested additions to the list.

BOYCOTTED and/or Must Be Destroyed:

General Electric: No company has created more SuperFund sites than GE.

Monsanto: Trying to destroy the worlds seed stock and replace it with genetically mutated seed that doesn't reproduce; you must buy it again every year.

Exxon: DIRTY Bastards! These fuckers have raped the American people for UNREAL profits for years!

WalMart: insidious destroyer of local economy.

Chevron: Another DIRTY dealing oil company. Fuck Condoliza Rice!

Fast Food Chains: Using bottom end ingredients, moronic employees, and putting me in the hospital!

Proctor and Gamble: I need to do more research on specific drug companies because I'm sure many belong on the list.

Any Utah-based Company: Because I fucking HATE UTAH!

7-11: They changed the nachos and that was the only reason to ever enter one of those pig infested holes!

76 Stations: Throw away those stupid 76 antenna balls and quit advertising for those blood for oil assholes!

Texaco: More blood for oil

Haliburton: One of the biggest shmucks of them all, Dick Cheney.

Clear Channel: Monopoly

Any Media sources that aren't independent or Foreign: Sold Out, mind-numbing garbage instead of news.

Religion: Responsible for more ignorance, suffering, and death than just about anything else in human history.

The federal government: Corruption is rampant, it wages war on it's own citizens, and misrepresents citizens both at home and our in it's dealings with the rest of the world.

GM, Ford, Etc.: Any of the automotive industry that has slowed our progression to better fuel economy or lack of need for fossil fuel.

Did I mention the State of Utah?!: The other day those stupid shit for brains stole Athena's UT tax return for money that they paid her for unemployment and tried to pretend that they thought it was mine. Also they are trying to re-issue (for the second time) my 6 year old warrant for not completing the ridiculous rehab they tried to force me into for a simple marijuana and paraphernalia bust.
The first time they stole my $400 UT return and reissued my 4 year old warrant I knew I wasn't allowed to make money in UT or I'd have it stolen and a new warrant issued. So I went 6 years without making any money in their god-forsaken state and they decided that they couldn't let me get to 7 and the statute of limitations so they stole Athena's money and are trying to issue me a new warrant. BTW, the fucking judge charged me $100 more than the legal limit for my fine (which I paid every dollar of, just no insane rehab). Fuck Utah!!

Any Company, Organization, Government that has a problem with Marijuana (especially medicinal): Closed minded, evil bastards who are partially responsible for everyone that has suffered from unjust incarceration or any other suffering for Marijuana. Also for wasting the millions of dollars that have been lobbied to keep up the ridiculous and unfounded attacks on peaceful citizens and wasted on media propaganda to sway public opinion.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Amen! Utah charged us taxes on money we didn't even earn in Utah for Christ's sake. Luckily we were able to deduct it from Arizona taxes, but, the fact remains that those fuckers taxed us for something we didn't even earn or use in their state. Beyond that we took a massive loss on the sale of our house, and guess what, "personal loss is not deductible." Minuscule returns, so much for Shrub's "huge" tax cuts.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Mr. E Mann said...

Oh yeah, UT is definitely on the shit-list! :)

Hopefully everyone will join us in boycotting those on the list. Let me know if there are any more good ones to add.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home