Web Statistics Think! It's Not Illegal...Yet!: 4/20

Thursday, April 20, 2006

4/20

Here we are and it's officially 4/20 again (the night of 4/19)!

It seems that marijuana has really started to come around to the main stream. LOL, I noticed Spike t.v. channel is even celebrating it. ;)

Edibles, The munchie that gives you the munchies! Today I concocted my finest edibles yet. Ganjadoodles! I have eaten one tonight to test them out, and they are great!! A fine beginning to the festivities. These cookies are strong enough for most people who indulge to want one, or less. Two, and I bet many people would either be tripping or sleeping (from which they would wake hungry and with a giant smile on their faces). :)

I enjoy the ganja food so well that I usually partake on special occasions, so it's always new again and a lot of fun. I can't wait until tomorrow!

I will try to make another post tomorrow night as I have a bunch of reminder notes to get posted and caught up on. If not tomorrow night then soon...

Enjoy your 20th of April!

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy holiday!

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Mr. E Mann said...

Hope everyone had a good holiday. I know I sure was spoiled. Cookies, 6 different kinds, 2 kinds of hash, etc. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home